How we work
We work through influencing, case-making, supporting and showing why culture and creativity matters to children, young people and the future of London.
- We work with partners to develop new ways for arts and culture to reach more children and young people
- We work with children and young people to make sure their views are heard and they have opportunities to be creative
- We work to attract new funding and investment to support arts and culture for young people in London.
- We support and train professionals working with young people to provide the best opportunities possible
- We make the case for the value of creative learning and cultural education and use this to push forward structural change
We are funded in part by Arts Council England, as part of its Bridge programme which exists to connect young people with great arts and culture.
Find out more about what we do