Click here for staff contact details
- Our office is just a 5 minute walk from Old Street Station (Northern Line)
- We are 12 minutes on foot from Shoreditch High Street Station (Overground) and 15 minutes to Moorgate Station (Northern, Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines)
- Just 5 minutes on the Underground to Kings Cross Station and 20 minutes from Oxford Street and central London
Buses that can take you to our office
- Bus 214 runs from Liverpool Street Station to Highgate Village via Camden Town and King’s Cross
- Bus 205 runs from Bow Church to Paddington via Euston
- Bus 243 runs from Waterloo to Wood Green via Dalston Junction
- Bus 43 runs from London Bridge to Friern Barnet via Angel
- Bus 55 runs from Oxford Circus to Leyton via Shoreditch
The closest parking spaces are located on Baldwin Street and Peerless Street and the nearest car park is located on Great Eastern Street. For more information about parking around Old Street please go here
How to get to our office from Old Street Station
Come out of Old Street tube station following exit signs for City Road (subway/exit one). Walk up City Road and take the right fork up East Road and the second right into Brunswick Place (turning when you see a green pub). Walk towards Scape, after 100m the entrance to A New Direction is in a building with a bright orange door.
Please press the buzzer for A New Direction and take the stairs up to the third floor. If you are unable to use the stairs you can use the lift which is passed reception.