AND is hosting three day-long events for senior managers in Cultural organisations. The events are designed to provide an opportunity for learning and the exchange of knowledge and are focused on key themes critical to cultural education in London.
Each event will offer:
- Space for critical reflection
- Intelligence from AND’s research
- Keynote presentations from the sector
- Cross-sector networking & peer to peer learning
- Action planning
The events are themed around School, Place and Value with each one focussing on a particular theme but with links between all of them. Events will take place at Coin St. 108 Stamford St, Lambeth, London SE1 9NH.
Schools - 01 October 2014
Delegates from 50 Cultural organisations, including Museums, Music Hubs, Heritage organisations, Film as well as Arts took part in the first of a series of three Learning Exchanges on 1 October at the Coin Street Conference Centre.
To find out more about the event and download presentations, case studies and keynote speeches, go here.
Place - 26 November 2014
At the event we discussed how can cultural
organisations have an impact on their localities and how to create sustainable local cultural infrastructure as well as the current trends in local policy and commissioning.
To find out more about the event and download presentations and keynote speeches, go here.
Value - 28 January 2015
At our last Learning Exchange event we discussed:
- How to best articulate the value of arts and culture to sectors who may work differently?
- How to make the most of the different processes of monitoring, evaluation and advocacy?
- What are the different ways to talk about quality?
The morning session was facilitated by Francois
Matarasso, a freelance writer, researcher and consultant with a 35 year career
in socially engaged practice.
To find out more about the event and download the resources, go here.