If you are a champion of arts and creativity working with SEND students in a mainstream or specialist setting, we invite you to join our SEND network.
Picture credit: Lancasterian Primary School, photographed by Roger Brown for A New Direction
Connecting teachers, teaching assistants and SENCOs from schools across London, the network aims to:
- Increase the profile of arts and culture practice in the SEND sector
- Share and celebrate innovation and excellence in SEND arts and culture
- Support schools and organisations to build their creative and cultural offer
- Offer access to additional CPD opportunities including Arts Award training
In its second year, the network was created in response to a call from SEND teachers for a space to share and shape their creative offer. This year the network participated in our unique Tate Exchange partnership.
The network meets throughout the year - the next meeting is on the following date:
- Thursday 8th June: Southwark room at the Tate Modern, 2-4.30pm
All meetings run from 2-4.30pm.
If you would like to join, or discuss this opportunity further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org