If you are a champion of arts and creativity working with SEND students in a mainstream or specialist setting, we invite you to join our SEND network.
Picture credit: Lancasterian Primary School, photographed by Roger Brown for A New Direction
Connecting teachers, teaching assistants and SENCOs from schools across London, the network aims to:
- Increase the profile of arts and culture practice in the SEND sector
- Share and celebrate innovation and excellence in SEND arts and culture
- Support schools and organisations to build their creative and cultural offer
- Offer access to additional CPD opportunities including Arts Award training
In its second year, the network was created in response to a call from SEND teachers for a space to share and shape their creative offer. This year the network will be participating in our unique Tate Exchange partnership.
The network meet six times over the academic year on the following dates:
- Tate Exchange 27th – 30th March: Clore Studio, Level 0, Tate Modern, Bankside, SE1 9TG Find out more.
- Tuesday 9th May: Clore Studio, Level 0, Tate Modern, Bankside, SE1 9TG
- Thursday 8th June: Studio Wayne McGregor, Here East, E20 3BS
All meetings run from 2-4.30pm.
If you would like to join, or discuss this opportunity further, please email firstname.lastname@example.org