What are the Quality Principles?
Since 2012 Arts Council England has been working with a range of cultural organisations to devise and test a set of principles to underpin high-quality work by, with and for children and young people.
The seven quality principles are:
- Striving for excellence and innovation
- Being authentic
- Being exciting, inspiring and engaging
- Ensuring a positive and inclusive experience
- Actively involving children and young people
- Enabling personal progression
- Developing belonging and ownership
Find out more on the Arts Council's website