Connected Network Meetings
Exploring local place-based approaches in post-pandemic communities
Connected Network Meetings are a forum for sharing practice, knowledge and learning about place-based collaboration around cultural education. Network attendees are generally either currently involved with a Local Cultural Education Partnership, or are interested in getting involved with this work in some way.
Connected Network Meetings are programmed by A New Direction, with input and feedback from members. Meetings are an opportunity to:
- Find out more about Cultural Education Partnerships, and hear case studies about partnership programmes developing in London and nationally
- Explore ways you and your organisation can get involved in developing partnerships in your area
- Hear updates about significant national programmes or key policy developments relating to local partnership working and cultural education
- Share ideas and models of best practice in local partnership working, including governance structures, aims, membership, activity and evaluation
- Meet others interested in this area of work, and engage in peer learning
Details of the next meeting coming soon...
Sign up to our newsletter to stay up to date.