The Connected Network is a forum for sharing practice, knowledge and learning about local collaboration.
How can cross-sector organisations work together in a specific place to support the best outcomes for all children and young people?
The network currently comprises of around 40 representatives from London’s creative and cultural education landscape.
Joining the network is a good starting point for those interested in, but not yet involved with a Local Cultural Education Partnership.
- Members must be currently involved as part of a Local Cultural Education Partnership, or have an interest in taking an active role in a partnership in the future.
- Members have access to online networking and conversation via a Basecamp group, and this is open to anyone interested. (We will be reviewing this with a view to developing more effective ways of connecting online.)
- Network meetings take place once a term, and are programmed by A New Direction with input and feedback from members. Meetings typically include a case study of practice, networking time and updates on
national and local policy.
Key areas of focus
- Recording and sharing models of local cultural education partnership including governance structures, aims, membership, activity and evaluation.
- Enabling peer-learning between partnerships, both in meetings and through online/exchange activity.
- As a group considering if there are policy initiatives, or significant events for London we want to respond to together.
Scroll down to see upcoming meetings
Please get in touch if you would like to know more about joining the Connected Network.