A New Direction (AND) is an organisation that exists to offer young Londoners access to arts, creative and cultural opportunities. Through strategic regional partnerships and programmes, the organisation is well positioned to influence and connect leaders from across the arts and education sectors to deliver major initiatives, share knowledge and deliver against strategic objectives.
The Senior Programme Manager (Schools) leads and directs A New Direction’s overall Schools programme strategy and delivery. It has a key role in the development of the future of the organisation, identifying and sharing evidence, new learning and creative approaches emerging from the programmes and takes a lead role in progressing new strategy opportunities emerging from the programmes.
The Senior Programme Manager (Schools) works closely with the Senior Management Team to build and maintain positive relationships with a range of key stakeholders including schools, local authority leads, key funders, training providers and regional strategic bodies. The Senior Programme Manager (Schools) plays a key role in developing AND, working strategically with schools, teaching schools and a range of partners to create new opportunities for partnerships between schools in London.
To succeed in this position:
- You will be education to degree level or equivalent and have experience of developing and delivering arts education, creative and cultural learning programmes
- You will have previously worked with a wide range of stakeholders, managing complex and sensitive relationships whilst brokering partnerships with creative practitioners and cultural organisations
- Knowledge of a range of evaluation and research approaches and experience of collecting high quality evaluation evidence are key in this role
- You will also have experience in the management and control of budgets as well as co-ordinating staff and contractors.
This role may suit an individual with previous experience as Project Manager, Project Planner, Project Officer, Programme Officer, Programme Lead,
About the Role:
Contract: Maternity cover Fixed Term One Year contract
Salary: £39,443 - £41,845 per annum
Applications for this position have now closed.
How to apply?
1) To apply please download the application documents below:
2) Email your completed forms to email@example.com
Please note: We are committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in its workforce.