Artsmark INSET Programme – preparing to apply
We offer support for London schools looking to strengthen their arts and cultural offer.
When: March – May 2015
Where: RIBA (66, Portland Place, London W1B 1AD)
This series of INSETs focused on a range of strategic priorities for schools looking to strengthen their arts and cultural offer, particularly schools planning to apply for Artsmark.
Each INSET focused on a specific theme. Details past dates and themes of these INSETs
are as follows:
Strategies for the Arts & Culture - 13th May 2015 at RIBA
- This final session interrogated a number of the themes explored in the past events.
Partnerships – 29th April 2015 at RIBA
- Strength in numbers: why arts partnerships matter
- How to discover, assess and work with top-notch arts partners
- Tips, tools and best practice for partnership building with arts and cultural organisations
Leadership – 5th May 2015 at RIBA
- Arts Leadership Lessons for Your School
- School Leadership Lessons in the Arts
- Leadership through the Arts
Quality – 5th March 2015 at RIBA
- 'But is it any good?’ Assessing quality in your arts offer
- Delivering quality arts offer: tips, tools and best practice
- How to deliver a ‘champagne’ arts programme on a ‘builder’s tea’ budget
Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural development – 17th March 2015 at RIBA
- What opportunities do Ofsted’s SMSC requirements offer for arts & cultural activity in school?
Delivering SMSC through the arts: tips, tools and best practice
Governance – 24th March 2015 at Coin Street Conference Centre
- Why is good governance important for the arts in your school?
- The impact of good governance on the arts and culture in your school
- Governance and good arts provision: what you need to know