Think you’ve got an idea to change the world or just want to be your own boss? Future Startup Founder Now's six-week programme with Hustle Crew helps diverse creatives take their first steps to starting up their own business or being part of an established one.
As well as training and support, you’ll join a network of professionals and industry leaders who can guide you on your way to success.
Then, at the end of six weeks, you’ll get the chance to pitch your idea to a panel of judges with the top eight businesses going on to receive £5,000 of kit to help you get your business off the ground.
The course is delivered online, 5 days a week, Mon-Fri. This includes industry talks, development workshops, careers advice and guidance, individual support, peer networking and self-study.
- Lean startup methodology: build, measure, learn
- Milestones to track product development and community engagement
- Community building: sharing insight, keeping up conversations, maintaining relationships with early users
- No Code Tools and building products
- Team building, advisors mentors: whose help matters most
- Reaching customers: hacks, things that don’t scale, marketing channels
- Forecasting and other finance essentials
- How to launch and keep launching and tracking success metrics
- Mobile app development
As well as access to the course content, our aim is to place every person who goes through this programme into paid work or further training. You’ll also get access to:
- Free, industry standard training from top employers
- Connections to live job roles
- Weekly employment workshops to improve your applications and interviews
- Individual and group wellbeing support
- A network of young creatives
- Ongoing alumni support, access to events and networking opportunities
- A MacBook Pro and Adobe Software
We don’t mind about qualifications or past paid experience; our only requirements are:
- You must be 18-24 years-old
- You must be from a London borough
- You must have a business idea
- You must not be in full-time employment, education or training
- You must commit to the programme and be free weekdays during the programme
- You must be free for a selection day
Other than that, we want to see your passion and interest in the industry as well as a creative can-do attitude and desire to learn.
This programme is now closed.