(Image credit: Time Out website)
Strong Voices connects vulnerable and disadvantaged young people to arts and cultural opportunities. To provide more opportunities to youth groups working with these targeted groups, we are able to offer tickets to some of London’s most exciting cultural activities: trips to West End shows, to leading theatre, dance and music venues and includes post show talks with the cast and crew.
On June 9th, we are offering tickets to see Stomp
The multi award-winning phenomenon continues to astound audiences across the world with its universal language of rhythm, theatre, comedy and dance. Eight performers use everything from Zippo lighters, plastic bags, bin lids and even the kitchen sink to hammer out an explosively feel good rhythm. With new routines, new choreography and new music, expect to be amazed! See more here
- Youth organisations that work with vulnerable and disadvantaged young people can get tickets for just £1.50 per young person (normally tickets are at least £30 each)
- This is for young people aged 15-19 (up to 25 for those with disabilities) and each group must bring a minimum of 10 young people (maximum 50)
- The arts organisations can tailor their activities for additional needs if notified in advance
- Groups of 10 - 14 young people, 2 youth workers per group
- Please contact us to express interest by 10AM Thursday 5 June
- Names of young people must be confirmed by 10 AM Friday 6 June
- If the £1.50 cost per young person is a barrier, do contact us to arrange a flexible offer
- Tickets are subsidised through Strong Voices, so only interested organizations who can ensure attendance should get in touch
For any enquiries please get in touch with us
For more information about the Strong Voices programme go here
This offer is delivered in partnership with Mousetrap Theatre Projects, a charity dedicated to bringing the magic of theatre into the lives of young people.
Like this blog?
We send out a monthly digest of all our blogs, news and updates - sign up here to receive straight to your inbox - www.anewdirection.org.uk/newsletter
You can also follow us at @A_New_Direction