Interactive Connected London map
We have created an interactive map to chart our partnership work with local areas
What does the map show?
The map visualises Cultural Education Partnerships AND are working with in London, as well as London Cultural Education Challenge Programmes and organisations who have attended meetings of the Connected London Network in 2016.
You can see:
- The organisations who are leading the development of each programme (indicated with a red marker) alongside others who are involved
- The boroughs each programme is working in
Links from each programme view will take you to more info about the project itself.
How do I use it?
- Use the navigation panel on the left to choose a programme you’re interested in
- Use the key and brief description to understand the colour coding for the organisations involved
- Click on organisation pins on the map or on the panel on the left to see the projects and partnerships they are connected to, and which boroughs these projects/partnerships are working in
We hope this map will be a useful resource to show the different cultural education partnership work emerging in London. We’ve started by mapping the programmes we’re involved with, but we’d love to build on this. Please do get in touch if you’d like to represent a Cultural Education Partnership you are part of.
Any view on the map can be shared by copying the unique URL in your web browser.
For any questions or assistance please email Steve Woodward: email@example.com
Please note: the map is newly out of beta mode - please let us know if you experience any issues.